So excited...really??

Options
ErinGiam
ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
I never thought this day would come, the day that I actually get excited about going to the gym, but it did! I can't believe that I look forward to going to the gym after work..whether it be spinning, cardio, or weights, I love it all! This is big success for me and I feel like I am finally on the road to not only losing weight, but also maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
I hope everyone has a great day! :smile:

Replies

• outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    Fitness is very addicting and exhilarating. I find myself looking forward to running every day. Congrats!
  • hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    It a great feeling!!
  • brittfam
    brittfam Posts: 34
    Options
    I never thought this day would come, the day that I actually get excited about going to the gym, but it did! I can't believe that I look forward to going to the gym after work..whether it be spinning, cardio, or weights, I love it all! This is big success for me and I feel like I am finally on the road to not only losing weight, but also maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
    I hope everyone has a great day! :smile:

Same here! Its my " ME" time. Also I never thought I would ever enjoy lifting weights... and i LOVE it now
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I had a good training run for Couch to 5k last night and this morning I felt like I was ready to run again...only 12 hours after my run last night!
  • mmiley1111
    mmiley1111 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. For years I hated the thought of excerising. One day it just clicked and I was like I really do like this. I have started training for my first 5k. I don't like the running when I start but when I am finished I am so proud of myself and feel so good. I love my spin class and doing weights. I am starting to see the benefits from it too!!! Keep up the good work...
  • lindseymshepard
    lindseymshepard Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I haven't gotten 100% "pumped" about it just yet.... but that's probably because I go at 5am! Yeesh. Either way, I hope to get there soon. Good for you!! :)
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
    Is part of your joy from deducting those calories? I just started MFP and I get excited when I get all those calories back!
  • nienie21
    nienie21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I completely agree!
    I couldn't wait to get outside and ride my bike yesterday. 15+ miles, loved every minute of it!
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You have hit your epiphany.

I definitely know the feeling. Can't imagine going backwards. Full Steam Ahead.

:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!