30 Day Shred question

Options
Just a quick question, I purchased the 30 day shred online and I'm supposed to get it in the mail today. What equipment is needed for the workouts? (weights/ mat / kettlebell). I don't really have any weights at home so I was going to go buy some.

Replies

• elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You dont really NEED any equipment, but I recommend 3lb hand weights and a mat. But a towel or two would also do the job.

Welcome to the 30DS club :)
  • heidi2004
    heidi2004 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 30 day shred, and love it !!! I am going to continue on, Good Luck to you !!!!
  • 2burn
    2burn Posts: 32
    Options
    She uses dumbbells and a mat, I don't use either one right now. I have 5lb weights and I find them too heavy for me right now. Trying to get the right format first and then I'll add the weights.
  • chantel14
    chantel14 Posts: 128
    Options
    ok great thanks so much!
  • Tarilynn
    Tarilynn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the 30 Day Shred for 20 days now and, as per Jillian's recommendation, I use 3lb hand weights and if you're working on a hard surface ( tile or hardwood) she recommends a matt for a cushion between you and the floor for cetain moves. Good luck!!! It's honestly the best video I've ever purchsed. And there have been MANY:smile:
  • jessica1118
    jessica1118 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I also have just finished the 30 days, and loved it she really pushes you ! GOOD LUCK :)