Ready to LOSE!!! (Weight, that is)

LilLolo22
LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone!

I'm new to this program. I actually stumbled across it while browsing for apps on my new phone. I've never ever tracked my food, so I am already shocked as to how quickly things add up! I've slowly begun to gain back weight I worked so hard to lose a couple of years ago, so I am hoping that by sticking to this program I'll be able to get back down to a comfortable weight. I just weighed myself this morning and am at 179.2 lbs. :grumble: Just a few years ago I was only 135. It's where I prefer to be. So, I hope to make some new friends on here where we can encourage and push one another to our goals!!

Smiles ,
Lo

Replies

• Sent a friend request :)
  • Soniagirlc
    Soniagirlc Posts: 12 Member
    Hello! I am new as well, Welcome!
  • Hello, I also just joined yesterday. Have at least 20lbs to lose and am hoping that this will help me to get there. :smile: If we all encourage each other we should do well.
  • I'm very new to this having only joined yesterday. I need to lose at least 20lbs, so am hoping that this site and community will help me to get to where I need to be.
  • JAG1224
    JAG1224 Posts: 191 Member
    welcome, good luck on your weight loss journey. we can do it! :)
  • I know its scary to see a number thats so much higher than where we'd like to be, but its so within your control to get there..just a matter of will power, some stubborn determination, and an interest in working out...

I love to work out - it makes me feel great even though my scale is still being mean. Added perk of really really hot guys at the gym. Shh dont tell the pre-hubby :)
This discussion has been closed.