Twins

Options
Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
The other day my neighbor, who happens to be blonde, came running up to me in the driveway jumping for joy! I didn't know why she was jumping so excitedly but I thought, 'what the heck', and I starting jumping up and down along with her.

She said, 'I have some really great news!'

I said, 'Great. Tell me why you're so happy.'

She stopped jumping and breathing heavily from all the jumping up and down, told me that she was pregnant.

I knew she'd been trying for a while so I told her, 'That's great I couldn't be happier for you!'

Then she said, 'There's more'

I asked, what do you mean there's more.

She said, 'Well, we are not having just one baby. We are going to have TWINS!'

Amazed at how she could know so soon after getting pregnant, I asked her how she knew.

She said.... (You're going to love this!) 'Well, that was the easy part. I went to Wal-Mart and they actually had a home pregnancy kit in a TWIN-pack. Both tests came out positive!'

God help her baby!

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    The other day my neighbor, who happens to be blonde, came running up to me in the driveway jumping for joy! I didn't know why she was jumping so excitedly but I thought, 'what the heck', and I starting jumping up and down along with her.

She said, 'I have some really great news!'

I said, 'Great. Tell me why you're so happy.'

She stopped jumping and breathing heavily from all the jumping up and down, told me that she was pregnant.

I knew she'd been trying for a while so I told her, 'That's great I couldn't be happier for you!'

Then she said, 'There's more'

I asked, what do you mean there's more.

She said, 'Well, we are not having just one baby. We are going to have TWINS!'

Amazed at how she could know so soon after getting pregnant, I asked her how she knew.

She said.... (You're going to love this!) 'Well, that was the easy part. I went to Wal-Mart and they actually had a home pregnancy kit in a TWIN-pack. Both tests came out positive!'

God help her baby!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    LOL:laugh: :laugh: This is so funny! I actually have twins, so the punch line really cracked me up!
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    LMAO, thats great...... :laugh:
  • Javancub
    Javancub Posts: 181
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Thats awesome! I have to share that to everyone.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    BRILLIANT !!!! hahahaha

Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i thought they just made that crap up!!! wow.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :love: :laugh: :laugh: :love:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oh my word!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing... that is AWESOME.