Who watched "Real World" last night?

Options
proverbs31chick
proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
Ok seriously, why haven't they kicked Adam out of the house yet, he is becoming a threat to the roommates, I didn't even think MTV allowed that. Maybe in the upcoming episodes they might give him a warning or kick him out.

Replies

• bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    OMG, my old *kitten* has been watching that show since the first season! I was like 12! Yeah, I saw last night! I cannot stand Adam! He's such a creep...funny to see Leroy throwing stuff around in the next episode preview. Nany must feel like such a do do for hooking up with him. He's got serious issues...I think she does too.
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I did, this season is intense. Best one since the Last Vegas !!!

Adam is a maniac, he needs either help or a serious butt whoopin!!!

I knew from the beginning that Nani (Spell Check) must have had other issues if she was so head over heals for Adam.
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I really hope they kick Adam out too. I was thinking that throughout the entire episode.
  • jenlayport
    jenlayport Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Ok seriously, why haven't they kicked Adam out of the house yet, he is becoming a threat to the roommates, I didn't even think MTV allowed that. Maybe in the upcoming episodes they might give him a warning or kick him out.

uh, yeah..he's whack! And did you see how he was talking to his GF on the phone? he's nuts.
  • Aintplayin
    Aintplayin Posts: 102
    Options
    WOW... I was 19-20 when the first season came out. I quit watching after about season 15 or so ((Philadelphia maybe?)). I didn't think it was still going on. It's been 18 years!!!!
  • proverbs31chick
    Options
    I did, this season is intense. Best one since the Last Vegas !!!

Adam is a maniac, he needs either help or a serious butt whoopin!!!

I knew from the beginning that Nani (Spell Check) must have had other issues if she was so head over heals for Adam.

He really does need hepl and Nani(spell check lol) had a good boyfriend it seemed, not sure what in the world she see's in Adam, pretty girls seem to fall for the jerks
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    That show is stll on?? I thought Jersey Shore would have replaced the need for 20somethings getting drunk and beating eachother up...with the occasional sex scene.
  • proverbs31chick
    Options
    That show is stll on?? I thought Jersey Shore would have replaced the need for 20somethings getting drunk and beating eachother up...with the occasional sex scene.

I love Jersey Shore, but they all act like their missing a few marbles. Real World they seem to have a little more smarts, except Adam, he might of showed up to the wrong set, Adam belongs on Jersey Shore, actually he's over qualified.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I also watched and have been watching pretty much since season 1 (loser, I know). Anyway, from what I remember, the only reason I've ever seen them kick someone off is if they hit someone else in the house. He hasn't hit anyone has he, just stuff/walls/etc? He is a whack job and SHOULD go. On the other hand, he keeps it interesting so that's probably why they keep him.