A Zumba is out...

Options
Just found out that Zumba Fitness has released a new set of Zumba DVD's. It's called Zumba Exhilarate. Gotta get it!!! I love Zumba.

Replies

• vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I so want to try but haven't been able to get to one in a gym. Do you know where they are for sale?!
  • mrsdstarks
    Options
    That's awesome! I so want to try but haven't been able to get to one in a gym. Do you know where they are for sale?!

Yes on the Zumba Fitness Website
  • kswietek
    kswietek Posts: 80
    Options
    it's the todays special value today on qvc. Not sure if it's that version or not but it's a good deal.
  • crystal10584
    Options
    I have the video game. once I master that puppy (and know all the moves) I'll get the dvds for extra workouts :)
  • Aintplayin
    Aintplayin Posts: 102
    Options
    I love me some Zumba. Makes me wish I were Latin :smile:
  • mrsdstarks
    Options
    it's the todays special value today on qvc. Not sure if it's that version or not but it's a good deal.

No, thats the old one but its a great workout.
  • msdeidra
    msdeidra Posts: 1
    Options
    What!!! wow! thanks for posting this!!!
  • mrsdstarks
    Options
    What!!! wow! thanks for posting this!!!

I said the same thing when I watched the video...WOW! I love to dance and I love to do it in the privacy of my home while the baby is taking a nap.
  • sbriggs84
    Options
    I really love Zumba!!! I prefer to go somewhere with a live instructor, just for the variety and companionship.
    If you check your local county's parks and recreation they usually offer a class or two a week.
  • mrsdstarks
    Options
    My title was meant to read A NEW Zumba is out...so much for typing with a sleeping baby on my lap. LOL!
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I am with you on that one. I have gotten more green as I have been doing. Love it when it says I am doing it right :)
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I got Zumba for my Wii. They also offer it for the PS3 - move!
  • sbriggs84
    Options
    how do you like the game? Do you think it accurately calculate's calories burned?
  • mrsdstarks
    Options
    I really love Zumba!!! I prefer to go somewhere with a live instructor, just for the variety and companionship.
    If you check your local county's parks and recreation they usually offer a class or two a week.

Yes, I have been to live ones before having my baby...now that he is here I have to workout at home. At least until I can find a sitter. But yes, the classes are great!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Does it offer a variety of music styles more similar to what you find in Zumba classes? I love going to Zumba, but don't like the DVD because it is ALL Latin music

Thanks for telling us about it
  • mrsdstarks
    Options
    Does it offer a variety of music styles more similar to what you find in Zumba classes? I love going to Zumba, but don't like the DVD because it is ALL Latin music

Thanks for telling us about it

From what I gather yes there are different styles of music.