football games -especilly chargers vs PATS

Options
:drinker: this is a terrrible question but what is everyone eating during the football games?

Replies

• suevittorioso
    Options
    :drinker: this is a terrrible question but what is everyone eating during the football games?
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Oh boy...that's the wrong question to ask!
    Cowboy
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about that last night...what am I going to eat during the super bowl? Usually it's pizza, chips, some sort of chocolate, dips, bread, soda, alcohol lol really great things like that...but this year I need to be good. Maybe some veggies, and I really don't know what else. What's everyone else planning?

:heart: Kels
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Taco's!!!!! GO PACKERS:drinker:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make my own buffalo tenders. Get some nice chicken breast tenderloins, smother them in homemade sauce and chase with one (I know - but only one) beer - but I will make it a good one (Newcastle). The sauce is easy - 1/3 cup hot sauce, 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce, 1/2 teaspoon Worchester sauce - heat to a gentle boil and then add 1 tablespoon margarine (or in my case Smart Balance spread). Tastes like you are being bad - but not really. Enjoy

Go Pats!!!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Patriots all the way...we always have bad bad food on Super bowl Sunday and this year is a double whammy. Our neighbors moved to a new house and are having a Open House brunch...just lovely!!!! Anyway....Duct tape anyone?

dd
  • suevittorioso
    Options
    :drinker: i'm making a 'fake meat" chli.my daughter is a vegetarian so i try to accomadate.and definitely a beer! thankfully i'm really good at nursing 1 beer for a long time!!! :laugh: oh and carrots with ff dip. have fun and you know i gotta be a patriot's fan living up here!:bigsmile: