Hello everyone!!

Options
nuttylou
nuttylou Posts: 33 Member
Hi everyone,

I am a 29year old mother of five children aged 5,7,8,11,& 14 years. I am currently in my 3rd of year studying a Bsc Honours in Midwifery which I enjoy muchly! Between the 2 they pretty much fill my time pretty well!

I have given up smoking on December 11th and I am now ready to commit to loosing all the extra weight Im carrying with me.

I have bitten the bullet, joined a gym and will schedule in to go at least 3 times per week for 45 mins each time and tackling my diet at the same time to hopefully loose weight!

I need to loose around 71lbs to reach my target goal of 10 stone. I am currently 211lbs. If anyone has similar goals etc please feel free to add me...

xx

Replies

• IslanderLily
    IslanderLily Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose about about 70 pounds too! My kids are all teens now and I have no more excuses! We moms have such a crazy busy schedule and it's hard to eat healthy when everyone around us eats whatever whenever so it always seems like the the world is against us but this site has really gotten me on track, I hope it does the same for you. Feel free to add me as a friend, the more support we have the better! Way to go on quitting smoking, that is no easy task!!
    6253623.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter