Hello and Help!!!

Options
I have found this great site today and joined. My name is Tina Hutchings and I a married to wonderful man and have a blessed life. I have had a weight problem for last twenty years I would say, just up and down all the time now that I am turning the bit 4-0 this year my health has been on my mind alot. I have been very lucky to not have had any yet but I know if I don't change things it will happen. This site just encouraged me so much because I will do good with eating and excercise for about a week but then go right back to bad habits. IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE!!! It is great to see so many supportive people on here and I hope I can be a help to others on here also. So HELLO EVERYONE AND LETS GET THIS STARTED!!!

Replies

• StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome! I hope this site can be a resource for information as well as inspriation. I truly find this site helps me focus.. and for me that is a big deal! I have quite a bit going on in my life and it is SO easy for me to lose focus and allow myself to fall low in my priorities.. Again, Welcome.

:smile:
  • greengoddess1
    Options
    Welcome! I have been amazed how supportive everyone is on this site. IT has been a great help. Best to you in your journey.
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    Welcome... Good Luck on your Journey!!!!
  • barbee55
    barbee55 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi Tina, I'm Bobbi, Welcome! I'm a new member also, this is my 4th day and so far it's been great! It really helps having to keep an account of your food intake and exercise. I have found it very easy to follow and it has motivated me to do more exercise than I am required to do. I hope you reach your goal and have fun doing it! If I can be of any help or if you need someone to talk to I'm here.
    We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us!
    Bobbi
  • aarostoc
    aarostoc Posts: 22
    Options
    Seeing the success that others have had, has encouraged me to stay focused. I too have bounced my weight - skinny in high school, fat in college, skinny after our kids were born, fat as they grew up. MFP has really helped me 1) track my foods on a daily basis, and 2) made it really simple to set my goals and keep doing the things to reach them.

I encourage you to login frequently, track every little thing, and then sit back and enjoy the ride. You are amoungst friends here! Good luck to you!

Aaron
  • MistyNoble1987
    Options
    I'm pretty new to this site, but I have noticed that people are very friendly and will help give you the support you need - everyone here is on the same mission, so we're all supportive of each other!