Need Encouragement!

Options
Hi y'all!
I'm trying to loose weight to get back into playing sports like I did when I was in junior high. I miss it so much, but since i hurt my knee I haven't been able to play. Now I'm determined to get back into the sport and loose this weight. Would love for some help from you guys! :)

Replies

• ladiluvbug83
    ladiluvbug83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I know how it feels to try and lose weight with a knee injury. I had knee surgery in Dec 2010. You can do it. Take it one day at a time. If you would like encouragement feel free to send me a friends request. Good luck accomplishing you goal.

Sarah :flowerforyou:
  • fiveohtojd
    Options
    Stay Motivated! You are your most powerful ally but can be your most influential enemy. No one can hold you down but yourself!! Be the creator of your own destiny. Be the writer of your own story. And Above All else.....Never Quit, and Never Give Up!!
  • Kreulty
    Kreulty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya. I had knee surgery in 2002 and I got in shape enough where it didn't bother me too much about 5 years ago but then I started putting on weight again. I'm limited by my knee now but it does get easier as you start to lose weight and the supporting muscles around the knee get stronger.
  • drummergirl1
    Options
    Thank you so much! Your words mean a lot to me! :)