hung over

Options
Does anyone else out there notice that after a cheat day, the next morning you wake up with a dry mouth, bloated stomach, pounding headache, sore muscles, etc. Well this happens to me after a cheat day! Maybe this is my bodies way of telling me that the food I put into my body is BAD and not good for it. lol I guess our bodies are very smart and are warning us to to put processed, high sugar foods in our system! hahaha
I feel today as though I drank way to much last night..... and drank nothing....WTF!!! No more cheat days for me for awhile.... ugh!

Please tell me that I am not alone in this Hungover feeling????

Replies

• RoniDoll
    RoniDoll Posts: 262
    Options
    I feel the same way after a cheat day!!!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap! What kind of "cheat day" are you having??? lol
    I don't believe I've ever felt that way after having a cheat meal. Are you making a full day of it? I can't imagine doing that...I would definitely feel ill, if I did. :sick:
  • mcmcat13
    mcmcat13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I drank one jumbo margarita today for lunch and had 1/2 my lunch fajitas and I feel like crap. I know what you mean. I think our bodies have gotten used to eating better and our lower calorie intake and then we we "cheat" or consume something out of the ordinary our bodies freak out on us...