Nauseous after exercise?

Options
I had this once or twice and ignored it.. again today i ate lunch and it was only about 325 calories total.. breakfast was 270 and now im having a snack.. but after lunch i walked almost a mile for about 15 minutes and now i am extremely nauseous. What could this be from?? Should i be concerned?

Replies

• krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    If you dont controll your breathing while exercising then yes you can become nauseous. Its happend to me and i learned real quick that i need to breath right lol..

Another thing is you may be pushing yourself to hard and need to take it slow then build your exercise up..

another that ive learned from these weight loss shows that Your body is getting used to the changes your given it..

Drink lots of water..
  • kimif1
    kimif1 Posts: 9
    Options
    I use to be that way too, found out I had high blood pressure and diabetic. So maybe it could be your glucose levels or your blood pressure
  • KrystalLight03
    Options
    If you're feeling nauseous after exercise there are a few things to consider. One is not eating enough before or after, but this doesn't seem to be the problem. However, try to make sure that you are consuming foods high in protein around your work outs. Second, you could be dehydrated. Dehydration will make you feel nauseous, dizzy, and give you a headache. If you feel this way, make sure you are consuming enough water. Lastly, your body builds lactic acid after working out and it can give you a nauseous feeling when you're just starting out. Give yourself time to settle, and the feeling should go away once you become comfortable in a new routine.
  • webbstace
    webbstace Posts: 17
    Options
    Make sure you have water before, during and after...but not too much...I find that when I have too much at any one time I feel sick. But also, if I don't have any I feel way worse. Good luck!