17 day diet by dr mike moreno

Options
has anyone tried this? is it really restrictive as to what foods and how much? are you having success?
just saw the video and also has a workout video. just wondering if it would be worth mine and husband time to tighten up the mid-section

Replies

• mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    honestly, the only diet that is really worth investing in is the "eat healthy, work out" lifestyle change...not diet. I haven't done the 17 day diet, but I heard it's not all that great. You can't cheat weight loss. It takes hard work and time. Any diet that is sold that guarantees weight loss in x amount of days is a scam... Just my 2 cents.
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    there r several ppl that have. just search 17 day diet & u'll find several of them. :flowerforyou:
  • stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Agreed, I just googled this and read about it. I'm not saying it wouldn't work, I'm saying it's silly complicated.

If you eat "real food" and stop with all the crap that is invented in laboratories, our basic human bodies will take care of the rest.

Sure smells like a fad to me.
  • karsmith0513
    Options
    thanks all for the info.
  • bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    there r several ppl that have. just search 17 day diet & u'll find several of them. :flowerforyou:

Right!
    Yes we have.
    Yes it works.
    Of course...you'll find out all about it...once you actually read the book...and try it.
    It's surprisingly easy to follow...
    Good luck!

:bigsmile: