My First NSV !

Options
femme62209
femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
So I'm new to MFP (just celebrated my 30th day of logging in!) and so far in 40 days I have lost 23.6 lbs.! I have a lot of weight to lose but I feel really good about my success thus far. I love reading everyone's NSVs and I thought it was time to post my own!

I see my boyfriend every day and so he hasn't been able to see any change in the way I look so far (even though I have lost a significant amount of weight.) But today we were at lunch and he suddenly stopped eating and just stared at me. He said, "I can see it, I can really see it." And I said, "See what?" (I was very confused.) He said, "I can see that you've lost weight, I can see it in your face. Your face is thinner. I haven't been able to see it until now."

Ah! I was so excited! Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    Yeah! Good job on your weight loss so far!
  • duerrekc
    duerrekc Posts: 3
    Options
    This makes me so happy :)
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    This makes me so happy :)

Thank you sister!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Oh girl! That sounds so familar! I got the very same response. Now I hear it all the time. I lost about 10 pounds before I came here and it is about 30 all together. My husband now calls me skinny everyday! Best wishes on your journey! Friend me if you would like too!
  • donnaeve8
    donnaeve8 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for you! I just started (on my 5th day here) so you're story is a great inspiration. Thank you for sharing!

~Donna
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!! Congrats and you are doing fantastic!!! I need alitlle inspiration today! Thanks!
    Shelia
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! I cant wait until someone tells me they can see it :) That had to have felt amazing! Keep up the great work!!
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    I'm sorry, but 23 lbs is a significant loss in my eyes-way to go. Keep up the awesome work, I am sure you are looking great!!
  • KTomko2013
    KTomko2013 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That had to be such an amazing thing to hear! I'm so glad you got to experience that. Be prepared to hear it from me when I see you next. I'll probably scream like a little girl and jump up and down. And then I'll probably hug you. I know you're not a huggy kind of person but you'll just have to deal with it. :) Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!