hello

Options
My name is Patricia and I am a stay at home mom of 4. I have a set of twin girls that are going to be turning 5 in a month, I have a 19 month old little girl, and a 4 week old baby boy! Since my husband and I have made the decision not to have any more children, I have decided to get back to my pre baby weight from almost 6 years ago!!!! Any friends or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to talking to you!
Patricia

Replies

• natty415
    natty415 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I justed signed up on here as well and have loved every minute of it! Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!!
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    wecome to mfp. this is a great sight i started jaunary 1 2011 and lost 26 lbs so far, i love logging in all my stuff.sounds like your a busy mom congrats on new baby boy.i have three myself 8,19 ,21.and granddaughter on way in june. when you look up food you wont belive the calories are in stuff my jaw dropped to the floor. this is so much better then doing a diet by your self this works.hope you add me as a friend good luck.
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    Its been proved again and again that just by logging what you eat every day, you lose more weight.

I love it because its like Facebook but for health-nuts. I dont feel weird posting my goals and weight loss here like I would on Facebook :)
  • TonyaJ83
    TonyaJ83 Posts: 155
    Options
    Good luck to you! You've been so blessed! Congrats on the new baby! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Rodneymc4
    Rodneymc4 Posts: 62
    Options
    Welcome, this is a good site with good people and the software is user friendly and helpful. I'm surprised they offer this service for free.
  • shaunjenkins40
    Options
    Hello, my name is Shaun and I have been using this site for approximately one week. I really like it and it's user friendly. I am an Office Coordinator so most of my day I spend sitting. I try to make sure I walk to and from the train station each morning but it seems thats all the energy I have to move my body. I will make an honest effort to begin to exercise by the end of this weekend in order to enhance my weight loss. I'm looking for a personal trainer to work outdoors so I can start a routine and a new habit. Good luck everyone in your journey.
  • tiffanygarrett
    Options
    Good Luck, and I am new as well I am trying to lose 100 lbs so I am sure I will be here for a while. Site has wonderful imformtion.
  • MirandaDeCrane
    MirandaDeCrane Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You finally have a pic! LOL Glad to know you are on here as well...looking forward to seeing our hot, sexy, pre-baby bodies this year!!!!!!!! :)