Reward day favorite meals??

Options
hey guys!!! I recently had a rewards day where I ate an old favorite food of mine. Instead of going for the healthy dinner I made my dinner, a breakfast!!!! Haha I had french toast for the first time in 6 months and it tasted sooooooo good. I rewarded myself for the hard work I put into staying healthy and fit and you all should too. I have these reward days once a month so it keeps me motivated because I know that after a month comes by, I am going to have a special snack or meal that I normally wouldn't eat.

ANYWAYS...... I want you all to post what you favorite reward day food is!!!! Do you have a rewards day?? Let's hear about some personal favorites you eat on it :)

Replies

• morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Bruschetta from Ledo's with a side of marinara <3
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    a trip to the diner - omelette, home fries, toast. mmmm.
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I don't have a whole reward meal or a reward day...instead, I have a reward item. My choices go from french fries, pancakes, chili dog, corned beef hash, BLT, common thread---CARBS!!! I limit my carb intake during the day to 1-2 servings and stop eating any at all after 4pm so when I can have a piece of bread or pancake or pasta--- YUM O!!!
  • RichGebs
    RichGebs Posts: 345
    Options
    These are all sounding so delicious!!! Rewarding yourself once in a while can be the most positive way to motivate yourself during your journey.
  • RichGebs
    RichGebs Posts: 345
    Options
    .any more yummy snacks!!!
  • scottyy3323
    Options
    Homemade BBQ does the trick. Now if I can just get the calories down in my recipes I would be a much happier person
  • mckant
    mckant Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Chinese! Absolutely, positively.
  • blondie1121
    blondie1121 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Buffalo wings!!!! I crave the spicy foods so when I have a reward day...it's spicy!! My favorite diet snack has become pepperoncini's! Wierd, but satisfying...