Need assitance

Options
I dont have money to go to a gym and I have nothing for weight training What can I use around my house for weight training? What excersices can I do around my house? I do in home walking, but that can only do so much. Thank you!

Replies

• JessJoJell
    Options
    you can get biggest loser dvds at walmart for like 5-9 dollars. There worth every penny!!!
  • katlondoncanuck
    Options
    tinned food! works well as weights - just make sure you have two the same and then you can use them instead of hand weights!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Try Googling "isometric workout" and there are lots of sites with information. It can give you a great starting point...I'd also try the library for a book on the topic...can't get any more cost-effective than that!
  • nordam
    nordam Posts: 8
    Options
    You can use your body weight (pushups, squats, lunges, planks).
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    buy a gym ball they r cheap and u can do 100's of exercises with them:smile:
  • PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    I get my workouts DVD's from the library...I have 2lb hand weights or stretchy band which are pretty cheap..also if you really cant afford a thing you can fill water bottles with sand
  • Behavioral
    Options
    Using isometrics is a great idea! If you want "weights" fill an old milk jug with water for upper body workouts. Lower body try filling canvas sacks with sand, sew them up and use velcro to attach.
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I dont have money to go to a gym and I have nothing for weight training What can I use around my house for weight training? What excersices can I do around my house? I do in home walking, but that can only do so much. Thank you!

Try this....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXy3NjHtBSc&feature=fvwrel