THIS DRIVES ME CRAZY!!

Options
I know in the whole scheme of things, that my petty little problems are not a big deal. But, here are some things that drive me crazy when I'm losing weight...
MY HOUSE IS MESSIER
WHEN MY KIDS OR HUSBAND TRY TO SNEAK A BITE OUT OF SOMETHING I HAVE EXACTLY MEASURED
WHEN I PLAN ON A MEAL, AND IT DOESN'T WORK OUT (I.E. WHEN WALMART DOESN'T HAVE ASPARAGUS, AND I HAD MY WHOLE DINNER PLANNED AROUND IT.)
WHEN I FEEL THAT PEOPLE DON'T THINK I CAN REALLY DO IT THIS TIME.
WHEN I GET WORRIED IF I CAN REALLY DO IT THIS TIME.

WHEW! Guess I just had to vent. Anyone else deal with these struggles?

Replies

• solan43
    solan43 Posts: 5
    Options
    I totally agree! I hate when I have my meal/snack perfectly portioned and a coworker or my husband steals some of my food! I feel your pain!
  • bovbjerg
    bovbjerg Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Yes - the dog seems to sit right in front of me with his big brown eyes "asking" for a taste when the rest of the family has more on their plates to start with! Haha!
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I don't tend to let things like this bother me! My house is a little messier because I'm putting so much into preparing foods, tracking calories, and exercising, but oh well! I figure that I'll get to it when I get to it, LOL! My husband doesn't really like it that much though. I know my daughter likes to take a bite out of something that I have but I figure I just count the full calories and then I have a little room for error in other parts, like my wandering snacking, LOL! I know it's bad but it's ok! I try not to take this weight loss too seriously or else I would drive myself crazy. And for all those people out there that think I can't do it, it just motivates me to do it that much more!!!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    WHEN MY KIDS OR HUSBAND TRY TO SNEAK A BITE OUT OF SOMETHING I HAVE EXACTLY MEASURED

OOOOO I hate when this happens!!
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options

Drives me absolutely NUTS!!!
  • gottabekd
    gottabekd Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I get really hung up on the idea that I can't do this. It sucks!!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Totally know what you mean! Fresh strawberries are a staple snack food for me when the season is right to get them (like now) and Tues. evening when I went to get my evening snack what I had left were mushy & gross so first thing yesterday I head out to the store to get more. Mind you, I live in the boonies so that is a major trip. . .lol Go to the nearest store which is Save-a-Lot and they don't have any in. . .but will the next morning. . .that doesn't help me much!! So I drive another 10 miles or so to Wal-Mart and guess what, they're out too!! So I have not had my favorite snack of the evening the past couple of days!! :sad:
    Oh and the husband eating stuff that he doesn't even "like" that I have just enough of to last me. .arrrrghhh!!! lol
    But I must say my house seems to actually stay cleaner when I'm eating better, mainly I think because I make a point of it because the cleaner & more organized my surrounding are, the calmer I am which means I don't stress eat as much so I really try to keep it that way.
  • aces_babydoll
    Options
    I bought a jar of plain peanuts so my husband and kids would not want them LOL Ha ha ha

I needed to have that certain snack that no one else would touch and I would survive and I knew they would only eat peanuts with salt LOL. They still wont touch them.