Exhaustion

Options
When I get home from work everyday I feel absolutely wiped out! I get 6-8 hours of sleep each night and for the most part I eat a balanced diet (you can view my diary). I also almost always get my water in even if I don't always log it all. I really want to get off my butt and do my wii Zumba, but I am just soooo tired. Could this all be from stress? Any advice to give me some energy and get me off the couch?!?!

Replies

• michelegbowman
    Options
    It's lack of sleep !

Dear LORD you can't live on six hours a night.

Get some sleep.

hard to do when you're a mom but get some sleep....let someone take care of the kids and take a power nap in the afternoon....then start exercising. You'll feel better soon.
  • elle18287
    elle18287 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I don't even have kids! Just 2 jobs, trying to pay off bills/student loans, etc. Plus, my husband and I have opposite hours so if I don't stay up late I never see him. I didn't think 6 hours was that bad!
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    You're stressing which is counter productive. Not into it tonight. Skip it!
  • techie30
    techie30 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    From what you said above, you may need to adjust your schedule. You could try getting up earlier in the morning to work out (which will give you more energy during the day) and go to bed an hour earlier at night. Other than that, sorry! It's readjust your schedule or push through the exhaustion at the end of the day. Wish there was a magic pill/food/veggie that I could recommend!
  • bethymay123
    Options
    I use zumba for the xbox and it is great. Most of the time I don't feel like getting up, but onceI make myself do the routine I actually feel more energized. If you can't find the time to do a workout try doing mini WO at work. Sitting ab exercises or taking the stairs. Or use your brakes to take a walk or do wall push ups. There are other options for busy people.
    Good luck.
  • elle18287
    elle18287 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Thanks for everyone's help! I think I may just need to stop being so lazy heh!