SUGGESTIONS?

Options
On a good scale, but affordable. Ugh...mine was old and it finally hit the trash bin :(

Replies

• max3230
    max3230 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have a digital that weighs in .2 increments and tell your hydration level...staying hydrated if VERY important. My also allows up to 4 different users...storing up to 19 weigh ins for each user...I think I paid about 30 for it at wal mart about 10 years ago
  • ams89073
    ams89073 Posts: 4
    Options
    I like my healthometer one from walmart. it was thirty five. Our family had a regular scale that was healthometer, but i didn't notice the brand until after i bought mine. It measures weight, body fat percentage, bmi, bone mass, and hydration level. It does four users up to 12 times i think. It seems accurate though. I weighed myself on that scale, and then on my family's old one. The exact same weight. It does the .2 increments. very happy with it so far. I've had it for about two or three weeks.
  • NyteMirage
    NyteMirage Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I like my weight watchers scale that is digital and mesaures within .2 increments. You just tap it with your foot till it sets to zero and then step on.
  • timplar
    timplar Posts: 19
    Options
    You can purchase a very nice one from walmart like the one Max mentioned. I bought mine there and I have 4 people programmed into it and gives the body weight, bodyfat, bone weight and water weight. I paid $36.00 for it.