Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins

Options
claudiandw
claudiandw Posts: 184 Member
I made these today and they were really good and low in calories too!!! :) Perfect when you are craving chocolate!!!

http://www.food.com/recipe/chocolate-pumpkin-muffins-43454

Replies

• brandi16
    brandi16 Posts: 56
    Options
    Try a low calorie lemon cake mix and a can of diet sprite...nummy!!! Great low calorie 'cupcake'! You can add some whipped topping for a small 15 calories, too!
  • kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I instantly had a homer moment when this popped up on my screen, Mmmmm Muffins, lol
  • rgustin
    rgustin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I instantly had a homer moment when this popped up on my screen, Mmmmm Muffins, lol

I think I did too :laugh:
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Just read the recipe, all it takes is cake mix and a can of pumpkin??????? Do you need to mix the cake batter and all the ingredients like normal (i.e. eggs and oil and water) or just plain old dry cake mix and the can of pumpkin?

Those look and sound freaking awesome!!! I <3 chocolate cake and pumpkin pie...mix those together..not sure what can be better than that LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    I've made these. They are pretty good. Just the mix and the canned pumpkin ( not pie filling)
  • claudiandw
    Options
    Just read the recipe, all it takes is cake mix and a can of pumpkin??????? Do you need to mix the cake batter and all the ingredients like normal (i.e. eggs and oil and water) or just plain old dry cake mix and the can of pumpkin?

Just the cake mix and the can of pumpkin. I did cheat a little and add a few chocolate chips. :smile:
  • claudiandw
    Options
    Try a low calorie lemon cake mix and a can of diet sprite...nummy!!! Great low calorie 'cupcake'! You can add some whipped topping for a small 15 calories, too!

I'm going to try this one too, thanks!!!