In Shred AGONY!!

Options
second day todayyof 30 day shred ...My legs are so sore. I walk funny. I'm sore all over...does it get better? Serioulsy I cant move much..lol
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Replies

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    nope. well, it gets better and then you move up to the next level:happy:
  • WillWorkout4Food
    WillWorkout4Food Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    It didn't for me. I have alternative the shred plan everyday with the gym so I am not burnt out. It was hard for my pride as I struggled on day 2. We can do it!
  • MGleason2010
    MGleason2010 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yes mine hurt - i've only done 3 days. I did the 30 day shred over a year ago and it does get better, but I know that first week or 2 = hurt
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    for me the soreness stopped about day 5
  • Corivk
    Corivk Posts: 5
    Options
    Ohhhhh I remember that pain! It gets better, then you'll switch levels and it will be painful again.....then it will get better! It's worth the pain though!!!
  • MGleason2010
    MGleason2010 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have started alternating days though because my legs were so sore after the first day. I had to brace myself to even go to the bathroom!!
  • Peyton115
    Peyton115 Posts: 75
    Options
    Today was my first day on level 3 of the Shred. OUCH!!! I personally think the Shred gets better after time, until you move up levels like someone else mentioned. lol. But after a little while, those levels start to get better too. I remember wanting to die when I moved up to level 2, and now its really not that bad anymore. :smile:
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    I am on day six level one and I am still a little sore, but it is a good sore. I pushed through it after day one and two and I'm really glad I did! Good luck!
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    By about day 3 or 4, it got better. I started level 2 yesterday and just finished it again today and boy am I sore. The plank moves are a killer
  • DEE4560
    DEE4560 Posts: 139
    Options
    oh the first week is tough. Going down stairs I found to be the most difficult. It does get better after the first week. I did 30 minutes afterwards to stretch the muscles out a bit. Good luck
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Thank you Shredders!!! I dont feel so bad ..knowing that there is others that share my pain...lol
    It is a good pain ...it takes me forever to walk upstairs ...lol
    Level one day 3 tomorrow!!!quit cant now!!!!

Let's DO IT !!
  • belinda1carroll
    belinda1carroll Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes, it gets better! Make sure you stretch after you workout and especially when you're sore! I love 30 day shred but when I first started I hated every moment. Now I can do all three no problem. Stick with it and if you get bored switch to something at the same intensity level, cardio/weights. I rotate between three different workouts because I get bored and I believe in muscle confusion. Good luck...it really does get better but stick with it!!
  • shug458
    shug458 Posts: 99
    Options
    I haven't started yet it's on it's way - hopefully will have it by tomorrow - All the stories I've heard is making me fear it - LOL - but the results I have seen on some people - wow - and bc of that I am pumped to push myself through it - I've already told my husband I am off limits for the next 30 days b/c of how sore everyone keeps saying they are LOL - again the results I've seen from people on here - are sooooooooooooo worth the soreness - ICEY HOT need to get LOL