New to MFP. hi guys!

Options
Hello everyone. My name is shelley. Im 31. Im married w/4 children. I deliver mail for the USPS. I started MFP a week ago. I have about 148lbs left to lose. I have lost 24lbs so far. I was just journaling my food and exercise till I came here. So much easier now. Im counting calories using this handy dandy website. Im also getting off my booty and working out almost everyday. Very proud of that since before I was just a fat lard who had no energy to do much of anything. Im keeping my house clean now and have energy to run after my children. Im looking for new friends to share struggles/ ups/ downs.
You all have a blessed day. <3Shelley<3

Replies

• alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    request sent and WELCOME
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. We are glad you are here and joining us on the journey. Add me if you like.
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    hi & good luck
  • aconaway
    aconaway Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to MFP too. Congats on your achievements thus far! Good Luck, looking forward to cheering you on along the way!
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    Sometimes the first step is the hardest. Then momentum gathers and away you go. We are proud of you for taking that step and already you are seeing the rewards. Enjoy your journey.
  • HJF2005
    HJF2005 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I've been on the site for about 2 weeks and I love it! Even when my food tracker goes over a bit. I've been alot of support here.