HEL-LO...el-lo...lo...lo

Options
Evening folks,

I just found out about this site yesterday when I first downloaded its free BlackBerry ap. I thought it was great just for the ability to enter diet AND exercise data in one place on my phone. But the more I check out this site the more I love it! Thanks to Mike for creating the site and thanks to everyone who has added to it's databases. It makes it so easy for those getting started. The only thing I would recommend is for the mobile aps. How about adding a GPS tracking feature for exercises like running, hiking, biking, skiing, rollerblading, etc. Maybe in the next upgrade huh!?! Well thanks again and don't be a stranger.

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you like it so far. :)
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. It's a great tool. Gotta love technology! I'm hoping for a heart rate reading translated to calories burned which directly records it to the exercise. That would be AWESOME!!!!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • tiggy73
    tiggy73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Until this site adds a GPS feature for its mobile app, you can download the Cardio Trainer app. The basic version is free and it does have GPS capabilities to track your distance. I use it when I'm out walking and it works great!

Good luck!! :happy:
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy