this site seems too good to be free :)

Options
I'm a few minutes new to this site ---- a teacher friend suggested it to me ---- trying to get this excess weight off -- have 40 lbs to lose --- THIS SITE LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE FREE! :)

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Right?!
  • JuniorTaitt
    JuniorTaitt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
    Its good to get something free that's usable these days isnt it?
  • dazaliah
    dazaliah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just joined this week and I have to say I'm amazed by all the tools and how active the site is! Welcome! I have 50 lbs. to lose and also work in the food infested school system, lol! Feel free to add me!
  • reggie0126
    Options
    its free its a great site love this its been very helpful to me good luck on your weight loss journey
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...it's the best thing ever!
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've been here since Feb...I think, and I love it! Welcome and good luck on your goals!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here for almost a year.........and yes it's fantastic and oh so free!
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    welcome =] Feel free to add me as friend. This is my FB =]
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it just but for once the old adage of "if it seems to good to be true (or free)" does not apply!

Good luck!
  • BetterJenny
    Options
    I completely agree. It's like getting a shiny new toy. I'm as excited about this place as I am about my brand new fridge and stove I just got today!
  • missanitab
    missanitab Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I thought the same thing when I joined a few days ago ....You will learn so much..WELCOME TO MFP =)
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! I've been here for a little over 3 weeks, and have found it to be very helpful and also very inspiring. Way Better than Facebook!!! :laugh:
  • rdy2begin
    rdy2begin Posts: 170
    Options
    Yay Welcome I have been here 2 months :) Wonderful place for motivation and support Feel free to add me I can use all the support I can get :)
  • stephierue
    stephierue Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I know. I was thinking the same thing. I love love love it. Another thing is you can see how you are doing in nutrients.
  • racergirl1991
    racergirl1991 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    This site is amazing...I love it!