P90X Tummy

Options
I have been doing P90X for the past month and four days and I beginning to see results in my arms and definitely in my wind and stamina. The problem is my tummy. From my day one to my 30 day pics I can see a small change but it is somewhat disappointing. It is true I lost about a half and inch and in the beginning of doing the program I didn't have any diet plan. I just would like to know if any one knows when it will swell down to something reasonable?

Replies

• dcberg00
    dcberg00 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am in week 6 and notice much of the same. I know I have lost inches in the waist. I am thinking the 6 pack will come. I feel their formation when I flex the abs, but there is a lot of belly fat to fight through right now. Keep pushing!!
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Both my brother and my son have done P90X and they both have 6 pk abs. They completed the 90 day cycle and started it up again. I think they may be in their third round. Just continue with it and you will start to see the fruits of your labor. I am trying to get the nerve up to do P90X as well. But afraid of re-injuring my back.