Chocolate Draw!

Options
chels1605
chels1605 Posts: 206 Member
Hi All

I'm Chelsea. 23yr old female from London, who is looking to go from 149lbs to 131lbs in however many weeks it takes me (but preferably by the 9th of July which is my sisters baby shower)

So, thats 18lbs in 13weeks.... = 1.4lbs a week! Whoo hoo!! But I'm one of these people who never meets my goals as I give up in week 2... so I don't have too much faith!!

I own a company that finds Nannies for London based families (The Nanny Tree) as well as working as a support worker and maternity nurse. I lead a very busy life but unfortunately most of it is spent driving back and forth to work or to my girlfriends home in Birmingham, 150miles away... So unless I have a Fred Flintstone Car... I don't get a lot of exercise!

Would love to make FitnessPal Buddies on here to message daily as I am obsessed with my iphone MFP App!!

Looking forward to hearing about you all and thank you for those of you who have already given me advice :D

Chels x

P.s... I have this crazy thing where I can store chocolate in my "chocolate draw" and as long as no one is touching it, I can happily not eat it for MONTHS! As soon as someone wants a piece of it... I have to eat the lot!!! Panic Eating!!!

Replies

• carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I first found this on my iphone and i'm addicted to the iphone app too! Feel free to add me if you'd like, we're all in this together =). And we won't give up on you or let you give up on yourself! Good luck on your journey!!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck u can do it:smile:
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi Chelsea! Let me first say that this battle is more mental than physical. If you've made up in your mind that you want to get fit and healthy you can do that. Losing 1-2 lbs is actually very doable. You just have to put in the work. I'll suggest that you drink a full 64 oz/2liters per day. It helps with a slew of things, most important keeping you full longer. Take short 10 minute power walks 3 or 4x a day. And befriend good supportive people and you'll be at goal sooner than you know! Best of luck.
  • katlondoncanuck
    Options
    Im in London too sweetie - happy to friend you on here and help motivate. I agree with other posters it is just about being bloody minded!
  • amyilene03
    amyilene03 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!! I, too, am addicted to my iPhone app...it lured me in. Then I started signing onto the website to read all the forum posts...so far, everything is just soooo helpful! Add me as a friend if you want. Good luck!