Anyone doing Insanity?

Options
I just started Insanity on 4/1/11. Looking for other people that are doing it or starting it soon. Would be nice to have some people to check in with while going through the program.

Replies

• JustGila
    JustGila Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey There!

I just started Insanity about a week ago. I had to take a short break in the first week because I had a bronchial infection but I am back on track now! I did the pure cardio tonight-whoa. Those suicides kinda make me want to die, ironically. Where are you at in the program? do you like it? I saw the info-merical for the hip hop abs and Im thinking about trying that out too.

Keep me posted on your progress!

-Gail
  • Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Insanity! I started out with it about 6th months ago doing everything the way the program explained. That lasted a total of 2 weeks! lol I still use it all the time for a good burn but I alternate it with biking, walking/running, and swimming! I really need a change of scenery! I love the way it makes me feel! I KNOW that I've really worked some muscles when I can't walk 2 days later!
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Gaildipesa: I did my fit test last Friday, so I'm on day 7 today, and it's my first day off. Tomorrow I'm doing Cardio Power & Resistance. So far I can't tell if I am getting any better at it or not. At least I'm not sore anymore, that's a good feeling. I do really like it so far. I hoping I can stay motivated and keep it up for the next 53 days. It's so hard to make yourself do it every day when you're the only one you have to answer to. Good job getting back on track. It's hard when something sets us back.

Delaina1: I'm hoping I can avoid getting bored. I'm glad there are several different videos and it changes up the recovery week and the second month. Hopefully I can get through it once, then I'd like to incorporate it with some running and other things.