Got a fat free enchilada reciepe?

Options
I've been wanting to get a good one :)

Replies

• thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I don't have a fat free one but I do have a light version that is super tasty! I will see if I can find it tonight and get it to you if you would like?
  • peggybrant
    peggybrant Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I do it all the time and just use fat free ingredients or low fat ingredients. I also learned to make a very low fat guacamole. If your interested inbox me.
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    The website I got that from has some really good recipes. I've made quite a few from there.
  • Lacole216
    Options
    Thanks for sharing that is a really good website. I'll be trying a few of these recipes
  • xnikki23x
    Options
    yes thanks so much. And i will inbox you peggy
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    This is one of my FAVORITE recipes.....you can use fat-free cream cheese, and whole grain tortilla shells to make it healthier.

Crockpot Chicken Enchildas

4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
    8 oz cream cheese
    2 cans enchilda sauce, red or green
    tortilla shells
    shredded cheddar cheese

Place chicken breasts in crockpot, and smother with one can of enchilda sauce and the cream cheese (I just leave it in a block and dump the enchilda sauce on top). Cook on low all day. When ready to prepare meal, stir the chicken well....it will just fall into pieces, and the cheese and enchilda sauce get mixed together. It kind of looks disgusting, but I promise it tastes good.

Spread chicken mixture down the center of softshell tortillas, and roll up. Place seam side down in a 9 x 13 inch casserole pan. You can fit six enchildas in the pan. Pour second can of enchilda sauce on top and cover with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake at 325-350° until heated through, approximately 30 minutes. If you make these ahead of time, you will need to bake longer.

Serve with lettuce, more shredded cheese, sour cream, black olives, etc. to your taste.

The leftover chicken mixture makes great chicken tacos, and this recipe freezes well. You can use low-fat or non-fat cream cheese and whole grain tortillas to make it healthier.
  • monylove311
    monylove311 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    This is one of my FAVORITE recipes.....you can use fat-free cream cheese, and whole grain tortilla shells to make it healthier.

8 oz cream cheese
    tortilla shells
    shredded cheddar cheese

Place chicken breasts in crockpot, and smother with one can of enchilda sauce and the cream cheese (I just leave it in a block and dump the enchilda sauce on top). Cook on low all day. When ready to prepare meal, stir the chicken well....it will just fall into pieces, and the cheese and enchilda sauce get mixed together. It kind of looks disgusting, but I promise it tastes good.

Spread chicken mixture down the center of softshell tortillas, and roll up. Place seam side down in a 9 x 13 inch casserole pan. You can fit six enchildas in the pan. Pour second can of enchilda sauce on top and cover with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake at 325-350° until heated through, approximately 30 minutes. If you make these ahead of time, you will need to bake longer.

Serve with lettuce, more shredded cheese, sour cream, black olives, etc. to your taste.

The leftover chicken mixture makes great chicken tacos, and this recipe freezes well. You can use low-fat or non-fat cream cheese and whole grain tortillas to make it healthier.

Yumo !!
  • musicjunkie1982
    Options
    Cheesy Zucchini Enchiladas
    Servings: 4

1 enchilada (or 1/4 casserole) is only 194cals and 4g of fat.

* cooking spray
    * 1 tsp olive oil
    * 2 cloves garlic, crushed
    * 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
    * 2 medium zucchinis, grated
    * kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
    * 1 1/2 cups Kraft Fat Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese
    * 4 Ole Wellness High Fiber/Low Carb tortillas
    * 1 can enchilada sauce

Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

In a medium nonstick skillet, sauté garlic in olive oil over medium heat for about 3 minutes; add zucchini, salt and pepper to taste and cook about 4-5 minutes.

Remove from heat and add 1/2 cup cheese; mix well.

Divide zucchini between in each tortilla, roll and place seam side down in baking dish.

Top with enchilada sauce (you might not use all) and remaining cheese and bake until hot and the cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.

Serve with chopped cilantro and reduced fat sour cream if you wish.

Sometimes, instead of rolling each one, I put a bit of sauce on the bottom of a baking dish, then a tortilla, zucchini mixture, cheese, sauce, tortilla, zucchini, cheese, sauce, etc, until I've used 4 tortillas. That was 1/4 of the dish is equal to one enchilada.

I've also shredded eggplant in with the zucchini and it turned out delicious! Enjoy!
  • mnromero
    mnromero Posts: 9
    Options
    Sounds good, gonna have to try this out...thanks for sharing!
  • dublvision2
    Options
    bump
  • kolbyjack
    kolbyjack Posts: 71
    Options

8 oz cream cheese
    tortilla shells
    shredded cheddar cheese

Sounds great just for tacos! Yum! Thanks!