Replies

• mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow mint ice cream sandwiches! :love:
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Take half a banana, then slice that half length wise. Put a couple pieces of dark chocolate on the flat surface and microwave for 15 seconds or until the banana is a little warm and the chocolate nice and melty over top of it. Mmmmm.

:love: nom nom.

I've recently discovered Nescafe French Vanilla instant coffee (don't hate ... lol)
    5 calories for a tsp ... I use 2 plus 3-10% creamers and a Splenda ... 40 calories.

I also like Greek yogurt + berries or cherries + a little ice water blended together for a tasty smoothie.
  • Kforest0714
    Kforest0714 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the fiber one chocolate and oatmeal bar. Keeps me full and has 35% of daily fiber.
  • monylove311
    monylove311 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    yum, yum and yum!!!!
  • musicjunkie1982
    Options
    I LOVE the fiber one chocolate and oatmeal bar. Keeps me full and has 35% of daily fiber.

OMG the Oats and Peanut Butter bars are to DIE for! And they, um, help you the next morning, what with all that fiber in them... :bigsmile:
  • imakatie
    imakatie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fruit and Cream!!! I like to mix 1/2 cup frozen fruit (strawberries first choice, blueberries second choice) with a Tablespoon (yes, that's one) of low fat ice cream, let them thaw (or microwave til thawed) add a bit of cinnamon mix and enjoy...reminds me of summer. I take this to work and by lunch time it's thawed and ready to eat or after work I mix a bowl up and by evening snack time it's ready!
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Bananas on cereal with milk. Fudgesicles. Watermelon. Extra Mint Chocolate Chip chewing gum. I love that gum. I am so bummed that I am out of it right now. I couldn't find it at the store last time I went, and didn't have time to search up and down all the checkouts.
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I love a cup of pineapple chunks, 4 tbsp of lite cool whip. Only like 100 calories! Yum!
  • wanttogetskinny
    Options
    Yogurt! I think Dannon Light and Fit Banana Yogurt (80 cals in 6oz) tastes almost exactly like banana pudding! They have chocolate flavors too (White Chocolate Raspberry is pretty good!)
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Cocoa almonds, sugar free jello or pudding, sugar free or fat free fudge pop, any type of fruit, etc.

I always keep a rather wide variety on hand so as not to get bored and want to go for something bad.
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options

OMG the Oats and Peanut Butter bars are to DIE for! And they, um, help you the next morning, what with all that fiber in them... :bigsmile:

Have you made their Blueberry Muffins? So yummy! So are the Apple and Banana Nut.