HI!

Options
Just signed on today but I have been trying to lose weight for a little over 2 months and I have only lost 10 lbs! I am definately doing something wrong! I am pretty desperate! I need a new plan but not sure what. All advice accepted and appreciated!

Replies

• mizor
    mizor Posts: 2
    Options
    Keep trying!!! Don't give up. If you can get in the habit of logging all you food, it really helps you decided what your going to put in your mouth. It's time consuming in the beginning but is so worth it!! Good luck:smile:
  • lnosgood
    lnosgood Posts: 92
    Options
    Actually 10 lbs in 2 months isn't bad at all. That's a healthy weight loss. Anything more than about 2 lbs a week (unless you're really overweight) is not healthy for you.

Welcome to MFP, it's a great place w lots of really good encouraging people! :)
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    Hello and welcome.Follow the profile you created and manage your calories and try to get involved in some type of exercise, either at home or join a gym.With the weather warming up you will be able to get out doors more and start walking.Oh one other thing Stay Focused you can do it.Feel free to add me as a friend we can all motivate each other.