embarrassing but funny NSV

Options
So i put on my capri's last night from last summer to go grab a drink with my friend and play some pool, they were straight out the dryer (you know how that goes) but to my surprise they were a little loose....

YEAH... a little...

for like an hour. I won my pool game and being my silly self I did a victory dance and well... let's just say, everyone saw more of me than i would have liked hahaha

i need a belt.

thank GOD it wasnt busy and that it's a small hole in the wall bar where i know everyone. wait. no. cause they won't let me live it down hahaha oh geeze **embarrassed**

Replies

• mllowe2
    mllowe2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm looking forward to my pants falling off! lol
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahahahaha! That must have been some victory dance.
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    That's an awesome NSV - even if it was embarassing.
  • JMRGrant
    JMRGrant Posts: 67
    Options
    Holy monkeys! That's GREAT (embarrassing yes)! Keep it up "pants on the ground"!
  • mrsblair84
    Options
    NICE!! I did something like that in high school and college. High school, my jeans caught a rivet on the desk I was sitting in and ripped right across the back pocket. I asked a (guy) friend if he could tell....of course he said no. Maybe he was just enjoying the view. lol In college, a bunch of us were outside playing hackey sack. I decided for some reason to do a cartwheel. I guess my jeans weren't quite ready for that and they ripped. In the same spot. Luckily I had a shirt to tie around my waist.
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    :laugh: aww I'm sorry for laughing but WOOHOO!!!
  • annastacia10
    Options
    Love it! Best NSV yet! Congratulations on the hard work!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :blushing: :laugh: Love it!!!
  • Marcia_11
    Marcia_11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Lmao Sorry for laughing too but all I can think of is now you know why our mom's always said to make sure you have on clean undies when you leave the house! :laugh: :laugh:
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Congratulations?! LOL Same thing happened to me on the treadmill a couple weeks ago. How I look at it, it's better than them splitting down the butt because they are too tight.
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Consider yourself EXTRA special...you are the FIRST person EVER to give me a laugh that made me spit out my VODKA!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    well, at least there is a good reason for the embarrassment . . .congrats I think!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    That was a great story!!! Congratulations on losing enough weight to lose your pants ;-)
  • SugaDumplin
    Options
    That is too funny! Reminded me of pants on the ground too.

http://youtu.be/tMwhl4IrPNc
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    thats great!!! i know i've been having to use my belt lately, all my summer clothes are far too baggy and loose on me, but i refuse to buy anymore until next summer, there are only weeks left until winter rears it's head and i'm hoping by next summer i'm a few sizes smaller again, so not wasting my money on new clothes yet!!!
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    Consider yourself EXTRA special...you are the FIRST person EVER to give me a laugh that made me spit out my VODKA!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats what made my pants fall off hahahaa

yall can laugh away. i did. we were all dying, and of coarse since it was dead EVERYONE saw haha but they were all good sports. This old biker that is always in there told me green was his favorite color and asked to buy me a drink. For an hour i was so confused, i finally asked him what he meant and he said .... omg... before i type it, picture a 60 year old man in a bier vest with the zztop beard.... "your young girl barely there panties, they are green my favorite color." i FROZE haha he said "dont turn red then you won't match"

best night ever.

thank god im ok with laughing at myself haha
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    thats great!!! i know i've been having to use my belt lately, all my summer clothes are far too baggy and loose on me, but i refuse to buy anymore until next summer, there are only weeks left until winter rears it's head and i'm hoping by next summer i'm a few sizes smaller again, so not wasting my money on new clothes yet!!!

yeah i had just bought these last august-ish. and my dogs ate my belt. buttheads ha
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    U reminded me of a night about 2yrs ago where I got black out drunk and appaerently my pants fell down, while I was talking to at least 3guys at once, one of which were my major crush, in front of a packed resturant, where about 5 of my friends were next door at the gas station next door... I didn't know all this til the next morning, where one of the friends at the gas station told me...I have no idea who saw, if strangers saw, etc... I was wearing these red thong undies that were all lacey and barely fit me, that always rolled half way down my *kitten*... when drinking, always wear a belt, I'm still mortified and its been 2 or 3 yrs now lol
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    embarrasing....but congratulations?!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!