easy ab workout??

Options
I really want to work out my abs really hard this upcomin week. I feel like it is a horrible looking area!!!!
Any ideas? Website links? Youtube links? Or pictures?

I NEED A FLAT TUmy!

Replies

• kirstinkrueger
    Options
    i love my ab circle. i dont have flat abs from it. obviously haha but its cause i have too much fat over my abs still but i can feel a difference in my core strength and my back. and its low impact.

NOTE:: I got it on craigslist for $30 :)
  • Time2BSkinny
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWjTnBmCHTY

I used to do this every day and on a good day 2x. I am starting it up tomorrow again. It is only 8 mins but it works every part of your abs. I love it!!! Good luck!
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    i wouldnt say there was an easy way , but if it was me i would be looking for some core workouts, not just abs. i love the beachbody P90X core programs they kick the crap out of me !!!
  • evseqvar
    evseqvar Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love doing abs on the yoga ball, it gives you more strength and easier than the ones on the floor.
  • jeffy84
    jeffy84 Posts: 21
    Options
    This one can be a killer,
    but you only need some floor space and some good music :)

You do 10 reps and 3 sets.
    so this is the cycle

Start: lay on your back with your body flat and arms out straight from your shoulders like a T
    come up into a legs off floor crunch (legs off floor bent 90 deg, arms to feet)
    start position
    come up to circle position (legs off floor bent, toes pointed and together, knees wide and apart, arms inside legs touching toes)
    start position
    come up to pike position (legs off floor and straight, hands parrallel to floor, body shaped like a high v
    start position

that is one rep, do that 10 times without pausing
    break and do set 2ce more
    so you will do each move 30 times
    do it to upbeat music and it is done quickly
    change number of reps and sets to how you are comfortable though

Trust me you'll know about it!
    good luck!