2nd week, loosing weight, feeling GREAT!

Choirgirl37
Choirgirl37 Posts: 255
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
I am 39 and determined to loose at least 50 lbs before my birthday in November. Just ended my second week and I've found that staying within my calorie range is easier by the day. In fact, cheating opens the door for hard times the next day -it seems that the body will expect more cheating. So, I tame it and i don't cheat myself.

This week, I started pilates. It's challenging but I know it is worth it. I need to get on a schedule which is my next goal -an exercise schedule.

I'm determined to win the Biggest looser contest at work too! In my mind, I've already spent the money. :-)

I'm looking forward to meeting like minded, motivated people. Get on board and lets celebrate our upcoming successes together.

Replies

• You have a great attitude. Just take it one day at a time. Good Luck. Feel free to friend me. :flowerforyou:
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Such a great attitude. Keep that up and you will achieve any goal you set for yourself (if reasonable.)
  • You are definitely going to rock this!!! It's weird reading this post, because we have too much in common: I started last week, pilates is kicking my *kitten* right now, and I'm trying to get to ONEderland (which is about 44 lbs away) by my birthday...which is Nov. 11. At least our b-days is seven months away, plenty of time to lose this weight!!

Anywho, keep up the good work and GOOD LUCK!!! I hope you win the contest!! :)
  • Choirgirl37
    Choirgirl37 Posts: 255
    You all are are awesome! Reading through your posts made me smile -so you all get a big ol' THANK YOU! I couldn't resist it so I sent out some friend requests! I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one gettng my butt kicked in pilates. My cat was looking at me as if he was thinking "I hope you know I can't call 911 for you."

In 2 or 3 months, that's going to be one impressed feline.
This discussion has been closed.