the best brownies the best chocolate fix!!!!

Options
So I had a serious chocolate craving! im talking i was tearing through my kitchen looking for something..anything.... the we went to Whole foods and i found my cure.

NO PUDGE! FUDGE BROWNIE MIX. it is all natural and FAT FREE!!! yes fat free! AND even better they are made with no oil, no butter, no eggs. just vanilla yogurt. and if you get fat free still NO FAT!! you can either bake the whole box or make a single serving, how freaking cool is that?!?!?!? down side they have calories but not nearly as many as other kinds. the brownie mix itself has 110 calories unprepared 120 prepared... i guess it depends on how many calories your yogurt has.

So if you can spare the calories for one.. the box makes 12 brownies in a 8 inch pan.. so the size is not huge but not super tiny. HOWEVER... they are so chocolately that size doesnt batter one brownie was enough to take care of my chocolate baked good craving. !!

Replies

• krisvtx8777
    krisvtx8777 Posts: 163
    Options
    Years ago while on WW I used to put a tablespoon of this mix in the microwave with a tbls of ff yogurt and had a little mini brownie when I needed something sweet-works with any cake mix too :happy:oh and I used to make mine in a disposable paper cup or a plastic cup that the brownie would slide out of...hey it was instant gratification without the guilt...I learned about it on dotty's weight loss zone I think
  • irishbelle345
    Options
    yea i read on the box you could do single serving... so amazing! where these have been my whole life... idk but im in love !
  • ♥AngelKisses♥
    Options
    Sounds yummy! We will have to check them out
  • krisvtx8777
    krisvtx8777 Posts: 163
    Options
    They really kept me in check! Its such a great idea, love no pudge, I never actually made the box of them in the oven!! The microwave ones come out more like a muffin I think...
  • jeannas
    jeannas Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    These are awesome. Just be sure if you bake the whole batch in the oven...once they are done, you cut them up and freeze them. That way they last longer (I tend to pick if there is a whole pan of brownies in front of me) and they still stay fresh and delicious. I take them out of the freezer and "nuke" I mean microwave them and then top with some fat free /sugar free whipped cream. Instead of eating my daughter's birthday cake this weekend..I am eating a no pudge brownie w/o any guilt!
  • misslauren88
    misslauren88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    they are awesome, but are unfortunately not available in canada. my boyfriend's mom brought a box home for me and omg, omg, omg i love them. i wanna try different types of yoghurt with it, possibly honey, or with fruit chunks. :D:D:D:D
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I wonder if any of my local grocery stores sell this... going to have to find out! :D
  • MiladyMetal
    MiladyMetal Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    does anyone know what I could substitute for the yogurt? Me and my husband are just not big yogurt fans. I have tried but the after taste makes me literally want to gag. LOL any info. would be appreciated. THANKS!! :wink: