Rebounder-Mini Trampoline

Options
Just wondering if anyone else out there uses a rebounder and how you like it? Just dug mine out and started tonight on top of my other workout routines. Hopefully it will contribute to the results I'm already seeing :)

Replies

• trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    i jog and other stuff while im watching tv, and the kids love that its out instead of the closet, lol
  • slimkitty
    slimkitty Posts: 418
    Options
    I've used mine on and off over the past few years. It brings a smile to my face, but I get bored of it pretty quickly. Sometimes I do it while watching TV, but I really don't get what the big deal about the rebounders is (the cellular exercise and all that). It's not my first choice for a workout, but if I am feeling a little down, I get on the rebounder and it cheers me right up :happy:
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I use mine. Not everyday, but about 2-3 times a week.
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I use mine. Not everyday, but about 2-3 times a week.

How do you like it? Have you noticed any results? I heard it's suppose to be absolutely amazing.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    My friend on here, Robin, uses it all the time and logs it! She loves it!
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I do jumping jacks on it. I get my heart rate up, so I log it.

It is also good for your immune system. Since your lymphatic system does not have a pump it works by movement, and jumping is great!
  • tiggy73
    tiggy73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have a mini trampoline that I got from Wal Mart for around $30 and I am really loving it. I put on really good music and jog in place, do high knee raises, jumping jacks, dance, etc. It really gets my heart rate up. I've been using a heart rate monitor for the last week and I've been averaging burning between 300-350 calories for a 30 min workout. Here's a great article talking about the benefits of rebounding: http://www.healingdaily.com/exercise/rebounding-for-detoxification-and-health.htm

Just be careful bouncing under ceiling fans (unless you have really high ceilings). I learned that the hard way. :blushing: :laugh:
  • RosebudLKF
    Options
    I have one that I haven't used in a while. I really should get on it at least while I'm watching TV in the bedroom!