Hello everyone!

Options
HI I just joined today after my husband asked me to weigh in lol and yes its time to make a change. he joined this website and today he was explaining how great it was and then I saw how much I gained and signed up! so hopefully we can do it! I have a lot of weight to lose! I need some new snack ideas and recipes!

Replies

• 2burn
    2burn Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome!! I just started yesterday myself, but used to have a WW membership. I really like this website, it seems to accomplish the same thing and the ppl seem friendlier. For snacks, I'm just keeping to fruits and veggies until I get back into the groove of things. If I have a sandwich I cut slices of cucumbers and place them on the side like chips ;) it has the crunch effect, lol. Also, try plain popcorn. Good luck on ur journey!!

6389135.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Hi great to have you!!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. This is a great support and info site. I love it. Good luck to you on your weight loss journey!!
  • Superdupermom
    Options
    2burn-thanks for the advice! yea I heard veggies are better option then fruit for some reason. I have dieted before...it was no carb diet and lost about 40 lbs in two months! I had a hard time sticking with it though. But I am in competition with my husband so lets go go go! LOL I like to do salads, smoothies(only sometimes), wraps, and stir fry! I just was sitting at home doing nothing eating well BAD things LOL so time for a change! I do have some recipes too so just hit me up sometime for a recipe! I am currently have ham taken out for dinner...anyone have any suggestions for a recipe?
  • megganwinland
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend and check out my diary there are a few different snack options in there! good luck on your weight loss!
  • WVJERSEYGIRL
    WVJERSEYGIRL Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello...I'm new to MFP. I've been trying to post without success..so I hope this get out....I did very well yesterday! I'm feeling motivated. The hardest time of the day for me is the evening...I seem to want to eat constantly from dinner to bedtime...but last night I finally go the control...:)
  • Superdupermom
    Options
    thank you megganwinland .
    WVJRSEYGIRL-stopping snacking at night isdifficult! instead of snacking maybe try a walk with music, or carrot with pb. Best thing to help with losing weight is to take up a HOBBY!!! or even two! it keeps you distracted and forget about your eating so much!
    good luck!