I did this backwards...

Options
I joined the site, started my diary, posted some topics on the message board, and even friend requested some cool people....and now, I introduce myself.

I joined this site just a few days ago at the recommendation of my friend. Her and I had a night out last weekend and just felt that we looked 'in our 30s' (which we are, but we sure don't want to look like it!). That was it. We decided that we were going to do this together. We are going to shed 20 pounds in two months. Or so we hope.

This site is helping keep to us accountable and keep us focused.

I'm 32, live in Chicago-land and am a mommy to a 15 month old daughter. I go to school full time and will graduate in December with my degree in ElEd. I watch my diet and try to walk/jog/work-out at night after I put my daughter to bed.

So that's my story.

If you want to join my bestie and me in our journey to 'not looking 30 even though we are 30', then friend request me! The more the merrier!

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck to you!!
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    20 lbs in two months??? OH PLEASE SHARE YOUR PLAN WITH ME?!? =)
    I have some super yummy looow calorie, filling recipes I can share too.
  • Joy78
    Joy78 Posts: 16
    Options
    20 lbs in two months??? OH PLEASE SHARE YOUR PLAN WITH ME?!? =)
    I have some super yummy looow calorie, filling recipes I can share too.

My plan? I don't really have a plan. Just hoping for the best, I guess. Sticking to my daily calories and doing some sort of exercise a day. Joining a gym....that is about it, really.

But do share the recipes!
  • Joy78
    Joy78 Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck to you!!

Thank you!
  • Hawgfreak70
    Options
    Lol, I'm hoping to look closer to thirty when I reach my goal.