Looking for friends

Options
poshy
poshy Posts: 28 Member
Hi everyone,

Am new to this great site and would like to make some friends to go on this journey with. Anyone interested in befriending a Newbie?, sure hope so. Thanks and have agreat evening.

Replies

• jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Interesting place with lots of interesting stories. So tell us a little about you?

Feel free to add me
  • Bluefaery
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I need someone to help me get this weight off! Go ahead and add me...Bluefaery24. :flowerforyou:
  • daniellejg
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site. Feel free to add me, I'm always up for new friends, and we can help each other :)
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    hi poshy,

welcome to this wonderful site. it is very supportive and will help you on this journey. i have been on since january and have a long journey....friend me if you like and we can support each other. good luck!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    welcome and best of luck on ur journey! the people here are AMAZING! u will love it!
  • vette49
    vette49 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome , feel free to add me :smile:
  • Dutchausican
    Options
    Hi, I'm new also. My name is Sylvia. Isn't this a great site?! I am excited for this journey, so welcome...we can do this!
  • jene77
    jene77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: You can add me if you want too!
  • Time2beSKINNY4me
    Options
    Feel Free to add me i would love a great friend :)

I would love to have someone to help me tooooooooo

:smooched:

3586069.png
  • Kindrex83
    Kindrex83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me if you'd like. We could all use the support.
  • mrsstefguerrero
    Options
    looking for friends :) me too!

5440594.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cmikulskis
    Options
    HI, I AM NEW AS WELL AND WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOU. MY NAME IS CARMELINA, AND I HAVE A LONG JOURNEY TO TRAVEL TO LOSE THE WEIGHT I NEED TO.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    We're right around the same age. I'll add you as a friend. You're in the UK right? I love the UK and I stay up late here in the USA.