Pre-PMS Weight Gain?

Options
I got on the scale this morning only to learn that I've gained 1 lb. Does anyone know if this has anything to do with premenstruation, ie) retaining water??? I've kept within my limits with my food and exercise like normal.
Thanks!! :explode:

Replies

• kendallalissa
    Options
    I got on the scale this morning only to learn that I've gained 1 lb. Does anyone know if this has anything to do with premenstruation, ie) retaining water??? I've kept within my limits with my food and exercise like normal.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Oh it ALWAYS happens to me around TOM...
    Some of the others suggested not weighing right before or during, cause your numbers will usually be off. Drinking lots of water will help. :flowerforyou:
  • belizabeth22
    Options
    This ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS happens to me too:sad: , glad to know I'm not the only one!! But yes if you drink a lot of water this should help as well :happy:
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    I have vowed never to weight around TOM because of the the bloating and all the other glorious things.
    I agree drinking lots of water is a big help.
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    That'll do it!:grumble:
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    Thanks SOOOOOOO much for the input/support!!!! I'm so relieved to know I'm not alone!!! TOM can also be blamed for why I gave into doughnut temptation today at work (they're having a 'food day'). I never give into temptation like this!!!! Being a woman is tough sometimes! :embarassed:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

It's the new socializaton of America. I'm sharing my weight with you.

LOL-- Max, you are the coolest.
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    boogiesmilie.gif I am having the same issue. Every stinking month, for the last 17 years.
  • belizabeth22
    Options
    I am so with you about the doughnut every friday they have them where i work and they smell sooooo good but i'm trying my hardest not to give in and taste that ewwwy gooey maple bar on my lips!!! I just keep thinking about my halloween costume and tonight is the night i have to shine in it lol!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yep. I think we all learned about this in health class at some point!! :wink: :laugh:

One of the many benefits of being a woman!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Hey, at least we have an excuse to put on 5 lbs and not just put it on for no reason!!! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yep. I think we all learned about this in health class at some point!! :wink: :laugh:

Hey, at least we have an excuse to put on 5 lbs and not just put it on for no reason!!! :laugh:

But you can't be president.
    Kiss my grits!!!!! :mad:
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

Max, Why are in this thread about periods?
  • TamTastic
    Options

Well, no matter how grea the sex change was, I think he still has those feelings Emi! You CAN be a little more sensitive yanno!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Cuz he's a bloody nuisance. badumdump.gif
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

:laugh: :sick: :laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I have vowed never to weight around TOM because of the the bloating and all the other glorious things.
    I agree drinking lots of water is a big help.

I like weighing around it...I get to go, "Wow, look how much I weigh!", and then in a few days when it's over I always weigh less than my pre-TOM weight. It's the only time I record my scale weight because I'm at my lightest LOL.