HI I'm new :)

Options
Hi all!

I'm so excited about this, actually, and I didn't even know this site existed till my brother told me. I've always been overweight, practically my whole life, except for the transition I made from moving from Canada to here, I don't know how I managed that.

But anyway, I am getting a couple friends on this as well and I be-friended my brother on the site so we can help each other stay motivated. Every year I realize I keep gaining weight and I always think it will stop, and so now I'm definitely doing something about it! I love to hike and what not and I think I am more active than other people my weight... it just never seems to pay off ! :(

I'm in Southern California and I really need to start lookin good for the summer!

Thanks all,

Sandra Dee

Replies

• kartunes
    kartunes Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to the site! I'm jealous you live in SoCal :( I'm still stuck here in Canada.
  • bruinhenryd
    bruinhenryd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm the brother. This pic of me is before I gained 15 lbs. I am trying to get back there by the end of summer, and then hopefully see where I can go with major lifestyle changes.

Thanks myfitness community. I wish everyone success.
  • dontstopnow
    dontstopnow Posts: 152
    Options
    welcome and good luck! (:
  • Jayshelle416
    Options
    hi sandra i'm michelle where in so cal are you i am in hollywood. we can be each other's inspiration. I'm loosing my little pooch i have and it wont go away. but lets exchange fitness and nutritional tips :)
  • sainidirahh
    Options
    Oh hey, I'm about 30 mins north of Hollywood!
  • karencalleja
    karencalleja Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandra welcome to MFP its a great site and you will make lots of lovely friends who will keep you motivated. Add me as a friend if you'd like and good luck :)