Where do you want to be one month from now?

Options
Ok. If I don't set a goal, I know my weight will probably bounce around instead of dropping.

My goal this month is to do weights at least 2x's a week, try a new class at my gym, and do at least 30 minutes of cardio outside of my daily hours in the pool teaching swimming.
My weight loss goal is to lose 6 pounds and hit 139.

Where do you want to be one month from now?

Replies

• amysambora
    amysambora Posts: 219
    Options
    Great post! And you're so right - without setting a goal it can feel like you're flailing a little.

One month from now I want to be out of the 130s and into the 120s! I'm currently 133 but am just coming off a loooong plateau and I think the loss is starting again. I actually plan to scale back my workouts a little - I was going too hard and I think it was detrimental. My goal is to use the stationary bike twice a week, do 2x Leslie Sansone workouts per week, 2 strength training sessions and to walk as MUCH as possible.

Good luck!
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be afull ten pounds lighter!
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I want to be in size 11...and be able to run my 6 miles that I could last summer :)
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    My for this month is to be able to fit back into my size 16 pants. This past December I had to put away all my size 16 clothing and trade them in for size 18. According to the US standard clothing size 16 is: US it is 35-37 inches
  • mollymoo89
    mollymoo89 Posts: 202
    Options
    One month from now I want to be at 118. Exactly one week before graduation!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    One month from now I want to:

*have my 16s fit loosely/ fasten my 1 pair of 14s without smooshing myself into them
    *be down another 6-8 lbs
    *be exercising and getting used to the P90 3-4 Circuit at LEAST 5 days (if I can't make all 6)
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    My goal one month from now would be out of the 140s, that would make me really happy.
  • cocobeenie
    Options
    I want to take five dance classes a week (currently taking four) and work in some weight training. I want to lose at least 5 lbs in the next month.
  • stella77
    stella77 Posts: 282
    Options
    I'd love to be at my maintenance weight. But I will take any loss, even in grams! (I haven't been losing much the closer I got to my goal, but it also doesn't help that I don't do much exercise and I am on and off with eating right!)
  • Gemii
    Gemii Posts: 3
    Options
    My goal would be to lose a bit off my belly and love handles, just a bit, not much...I dunno if I will ever shift them though, they've haunted me for too long!!
  • blondie1238
    blondie1238 Posts: 182
    Options
    5lbs smaller and buying a sexy dress for my husband's friends wedding reception :)
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    My goal one month from now would be out of the 140s, that would make me really happy.

Same :)
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    setting short-term goals is great! one month from now, i would like to have:

-lost 6 more lbs (for a total loss of 25 lbs)
    -reduced body fat
    -exercised at least 5 times/week
    -a cute new outfit to fit my smaller body size :)

it might be tough because i will be taking a business trip to dubai next week, followed by a short vacation in istanbul, but i'll try my best! :)
  • zenefertiti
    Options
    Im new :)

My goal for this month will be to get moving - form a new habit of 30 minutes exercise a day and to lose 2kgs. Oh and eat no junk food!

I'm not going to confess to eating a block of chocolate today - cos even though it was good,... it makes me feel sad :(
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Double figures (in Kgs) instead of 3 figures :smile:
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    In a months time I wish to be 4 stone lighter and a million pounds richer :bigsmile:

But ... *sigh* ... reality is harsh! So I guess I'll vouch for: one clothes size smaller, 6lbs lighter and for all my cellulite to be gone (my cellulite treatments will be over by then). Also I start the 30DS soon ... and I wish to not die - even though infront of the TV is a good way to go :drinker:

xx
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I leave for a 9 day cruise in exactly 1 month so I would like......
    To keep exercising 6 days per week, to continue to diary everything that goes into my mouth, and to lose at least another 6 lbs (really want 8-10 but trying to not set myself up for failure)

Debbie
    72 lbs down/78 lbs to go
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Love this.

One month from now, my goal is to…

* drop another size (to size 12)

* hold a backbend for longer than 1-minute

* trim .5 inches off my thighs
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Oh i love this too !
    One month from now , my goal is to..
    have lost 6 pounds to be in onederland !
    I will have the zumba fitness dvd set by them and i hope to have learned alot of the moves from the dvds !
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Options
    You guys inspire me. I love the idea of all of us reaching our specific goals while supporting each other. It is such an amazing support!

I want to add one more thing--I want to pre-plan my meals everyday in the morning, BEFORE I eat, so I don't set myself up for failure. This helps SO much!!

I will check back soon to see how you are all doing!