My Big Fat Hello :)

Options
Hey Everyone :)

I've been using the fitnesspal for about a week now but only on my phone so I never knew that there was actually a forum!! But now I found it I thought it would be best to say hello to everyone and introduce myself :)

My name is (shockingly) Jamesey - I'm from Liverpool and I'm 27 years old (not long till I hit 30!). I've fought with my weight my whole life and only in the last 2/3 years have I been fighting back to reclaim my waist from the evil clutches of Frazzles!! At my heaviest I was 24stone or there abouts (never weighed myself very often!) and to date I'm 13stone8lbs. So i've managed to shift a fair bit but these last few stone to try and get to my goal weight are kicking my *kitten*! I'm hoping that by my birtday in August I'll be my goal weight - so fingers crossed!!

Please feel free to drop me a message and say hey cause I'm a really chatty guy and i'd love to make some friends while I'm here :)

Kisses
Jamesey
xxxx

Replies

• RuePaul
    RuePaul Posts: 12
    Options
    depends if your a red or blue Liverpudlian!!!!!
    Rue
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    gd morning jamesey from a very sunny bristol, well done on ur weight loss:smile:
  • vodkaswigger
    Options
    Hi Jamesie, im amanda. Its my second week on MFP. Its a fab site for motivation and support, A huge welcome to you,youve done great so far, fab in fact, keep up the good work,you can reach your goals. Feel free to add me,its great to have friends on here who can spur you on and praise your achievments. xxx good luck
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    hello from not so sunny Scotland :D feel free to add me as a friend :) were close in age lol

best wishes with reaching ur goals

Kirstie x
  • xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Awesome weight loss well done! Welcome to MFP :) x
  • ineednapkin
    ineednapkin Posts: 151
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here as well. :) You've done a great job so far, I hope this helps with your journey, so far it's working great for me!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jamesey . :)
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hey Jamesey, welcome. Invite sent
  • tracywba
    tracywba Posts: 21
    Options
    Morning Jamesey. Welcome and well done you
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Hello Everyone! :):)

I honestly never thought i'd get some many hello's! How friendly are all you!! *waves back*

I'm on facey as well (jameseylefebure) so feel free to drop me a line on there as well :)

I'm still trying to figure out how the heck to use this community part but i'm sure I'll get round it all!
    And Ru - just to let you know - I'm neither - I dont really follow football - but I understand the whole red/blue thing - just dont ask me to expalin the offside rule!

How's everyone's day going anyway? Y'all ok? I'm trying to train for the liverpool marathon (not 100% sure if I'm going for it yet or not) so i've got the gym tonight after work!! Just wish it would hurry up and be 6 so I can get there

Hugs
    Jamesey
    xxx