History didn't repeat itself tonight!

Options
charityateet
charityateet Posts: 576 Member
A few years ago - when I would stay at a hotel by myself for work (not very often, Hubs would usually come with me) I would order lots and lots of food. I would order lets say......Dominos Pizza, wings and a salad. Or, I would go to the drive thru and order for 2. I would sit in my hotel room and eat until I was beyond full. Eat so much that I would be overflowing with guilt and food - and I would throw it all up.

Tonight. First time in a hotel alone for quite awhile. Ordered a salad and an under 550 meal from Applebees - didn't finish it all. Don't feel bad, don't feel stuffed, don't feel guilty, don't feel like throwing up.

I've had a few NSVs but this my friends..........is HUGE!!

Replies

• elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment!! Good for you!!
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! It's these kinds of victories that tell you if you have truly made changes. Feel proud!!
  • LadyT02182011
    Options
    Awesome job! Good for you and keep up the great work! Congrats on your 20lbs loss thus far!
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    That is a great victory! Congrats!!!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, I know, I have done the same thing when travelling for work, like need something quick, easy cheap. But not anymore. That is a great accomplishment.
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Great job!

I know how hard it is to travel on your own. Part of the reason that I gained my weight -- all food, long hours, stress, and no exercise!
  • mlm7944
    mlm7944 Posts: 15
    Options
    Great choice! I really enjoy the grilled dijon chicken & portobellos from Applebee's Under 550 menu. Great taste without the guilt! Yeah for you! Keep up the positive choices!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Yay for good choices!!! :flowerforyou:
  • biggerpix
    biggerpix Posts: 96
    Options
    Congrats. It's a good sign when you crave good for you things. I've noticed my choices are a lot better too. it's a habit...and a hard one to change cuz pizza is so good. I haven't had a slice in 5 months.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Sooooo proud of you, baby girl. Writing your own story. Way to be! :heart:
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    yay cat!! :heart:
  • pdcarrell
    pdcarrell Posts: 101
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Thata wonderful!
  • lozzy05
    lozzy05 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well done you - just goes to show how your mind has changed and you're choosing well :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Proud of you hun. You've come a long way :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!