First 10!

Options
willow3eb
willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
22 days into my journey and I have reached a full 10lbs GONE! I feel so great already and I know I have a long way to go still, but it's just to great to be in the double digits now!

Replies

• Aintplayin
    Aintplayin Posts: 102
    Options
    You may have a long way to go but the fact is YOU'RE GOING!!!! That's 10 lbs you won't have to worry about any longer. How freeing!!!!! I'm excited for you.
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    :) Good job! Me too, by the way, I have finally reached 11 pounds. I don't feel as excited yet because of two reasons - the first is that I went through a very stressful period this week, and that might have affected me. The second is that my scale is acting up, and I have been keeping a difference of my scale at home and the one at school here very carefully recorded.

Good job to you though! I am so happy for you! :DDD
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    great job guys , keep working hard and eating right and great things will happen for you , im fast heading to a 50 pound loss and loving. So lets kick some *kitten* and burn the pounds !!
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I couldn't think of how far I had to go or it would overwhelm me. I had to stop and concentrate on "one day at a time" as it was the only thing that worked for me.
    I had about the same amount to lose as you and am down to my last 20ish pounds now . . . so it can be done!

Congrats on your double digits!
  • byroman
    byroman Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I hit my first 10 today, too! Feels GREAT to see progress. Keep it up!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Me too! Go us! :)
  • kristanickerson
    kristanickerson Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I hit 9 this week at around 27 days so if all goes according to plan i should be at the 10 mark by next week!!! It's very exciting.
  • wwagw72
    wwagw72 Posts: 45
    Options
    Great job!! I am at 6 today, it's nice to be past 5. 44lbs left to go:) Can't wait to see it go higher and higher. Friend me and we can do it together!!
  • evseqvar
    evseqvar Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I want those first 10 pounds off too!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Yay!

I also was excited to reach double digits. On top of that I get excited when I move down to the next number set . For instance, I was thrilled to go from the 170s to the 160s. Now I can't wait to see the 150s on my scale. It keeps me motivated!
  • willow3eb
    willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Me too, I was so psyched to leave the 260s and hit the 250s! Now I'm looking forward to 240s, which is really great cause it's under 1/2 way to 300! I love seeing the scale going down and it just makes it easier each day to "keep going". Yay for all of us "losers" :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!