week end

Options
Just checking in to see how everyones weekend was.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Bekah
    Bekah Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to see how everyones weekend was.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • tremmons
    Options
    My weekend was very tiring but I think I must have burned a few calories looking after my 1 & 4 year old granchildren. Whew........what a workout!! Love them dearly but nice to see them head home with mommy. Got on the treadmill a couple of times (hate exercise) but I think I can continue . Been watching what I eat except for the dreaded "treat" I brought home for the kids. What?? Only 160 calories a cookie----What was I thinking?????
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    The kids are finally feeling better. We went for a nice drive to get my little one out. We played Wii for hours last night. My husband is getting mad that I have a higher score in guitar hero:laugh:
    Today is sunny and nice, so we getting caught up around the house and heading out for a nice walk. Maybe a picnic.
    Thank you for asking. I hope you had a great weekend:flowerforyou: