How did you guys survive level 2 of 30 day shred?

Options
OMG is all I can say, that was a KILLER. Even the girl in the dvd had to take a break, I am going to stick with it, it is a good workout but WOW. Jillian Michaels is a beast. :cry:

Replies

• DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 3, level 1......now I'm scared :laugh:
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I just finished level 1 day 4... Please don't scare me!!! lol
  • sammyjj53
    sammyjj53 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!! Yes, it is hard but for me it was like the 1st few day of level 1. Like OMG and sore for a couple of days. I am on day 9 of level 2 now and it is much much easier then day 1 level 2!!!!

Lol.... Hang in there, you'll adjust!!!:laugh:
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Im on week 5 of Level2 , due to an injury Ive had to take a week off. Level2 is a killer I still find it very hard! I just push tru the best I can! Moving to level 3 after next week! Whew! you can do it ! Ive lost a total of 10 in all around since starting the SHRED!
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Tonight I will be on L2D8 Anita. :-)

It is very hard, but does get easier as the days go by. I am unable to do the plank exercises, so I do bicycle crunches instead.

Happy Shredding to ya!
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 3, level 1......now I'm scared :laugh:

Never thought I would say this but I would love to stick with level one forever, believe me level one will get easier. So I believe the same for level 2, just hard to believe it on the first day. Lol not trying to scare anybody, you can and will do it.