Biggest Loser Challenge Week 10

Options
2»

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! This week has been a strange one. I posted all kinds of wacky stuff, canelitas is MIA and we can't seem to get it together this week. Don't stop now! We are 1/2 through the challenge and I know there are some amazing results on my team and surely on the other teams too. maybe we chalk this week up to a slight disaster and now we need to regroup and pull together to keep strong and motivated :flowerforyou:

:drinker:
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    Thanks Nich0le,

Your right =)

I am sure things will be better next week =)
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I've missed all the purple chatter!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    You can chat to us on the black team! We will be your surrogates :laugh:
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Hey everyone! This week has been a strange one. I posted all kinds of wacky stuff, canelitas is MIA and we can't seem to get it together this week. Don't stop now! We are 1/2 through the challenge and I know there are some amazing results on my team and surely on the other teams too. maybe we chalk this week up to a slight disaster and now we need to regroup and pull together to keep strong and motivated :flowerforyou:

:drinker:
    I agree Nicole. Well said. Some really good results have come out of this. I know that when I am getting #s together and see someone who has lost 20 pounds on the challenge it makes me really happy! Lets keep up the good work!

We can all chat on eachothers threads, so if you dont see a thread started for your team and then join the chatter on another for a day!

Amy:happy:
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    Purple Team Results....

The only ones who reported to me are the ones in black. I didn't hear from anyone else. If your name is in red, please send me your weight that you had on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Canelita's has gone missing for a bit....I hate to do this, but please message both Canelita's and I your weight for next week since I am not sure if she will be back or not.

week10.jpg

Great job to all I heard from. Thank you for sending your weight to me!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    One little correction for Blue Team. I lost .4, not gained. I know it's not much, but every little bit helps (especially since I was so bad on Halloween). Hopefully, I got it out of my system.
    I'm going to get off this computer and keep moving. I need to make up for all those wasted calories! Have a great week-end everyone. Hope we hear from Canelitas soon.
    Zaza
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey I sent my weight to you! 192.4 again.