Herbalife!

Options
I know this site and all suggestions are about eating right and make healthier choices.
But I've heard a lot about people loosing toons of weight with Herbalife products
What do you think?
Do you gain all the weigh back when you stop the shakes, etc.?

Replies

• jessski
    jessski Posts: 24
    Options
    i love the shakes and incorporate them into my daily diet. I do not only eat two of them and lunch, but I drink one once a day after the gym or first thing in the morning. They taste fantastic, I have only used the shakes though I would love to hear what others have to say
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options
    Aloe Vera is another great product and is very effective with weight loss. Let me know if you are interested in a program through foreverliving.com :)
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Aloe Vera is another great product and is very effective with weight loss. Let me know if you are interested in a program through foreverliving.com :)
    How does aloe vera help you loose weight, how do you eat it?
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    bumppp
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options
    there are a variety of products and programs on foreverliving.com

Currently I'm taking the juice and probiotics. My parents for example started the weight loss program and my dad lost 17, mom lost 8...I so far 6.5.

Anyway. check it out www.foreverliving.com, hit Join and Distributor #001002424193 to get 15 - 30% off.

Let me know if you have questions!
  • TheTrophyWife
    TheTrophyWife Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am using Herbalife to help motivate me but it's only to get me started. I fell off the wagon after I ruptured a disc and then I had surgery. I just started using it though. I'm used to eating meals and this is the first shake program I've used in a while (SlimFast made me sick). I don't think I'll gain the weight after I stop the shakes. The only reason I'm using them is because I don't like eating all the time and the shakes are quick and well balanced.

It is possible to regain the weight if you don't understand how to eat without being on shakes. I have a co-worker who is using a different shake program and she looks like she's gaining weight on it. She doesn't understand that the shakes don't make you lose weight, calories in versus calories out is what makes you lose weight. I think she thinks the shakes make whatever foods she eats okay but that's not how it works.

Just be smart about eating and educate yourself on good nutrition and you'll be okay!
  • boobear00
    boobear00 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I also am using Herbalife. For me it's about convenience. I have a hard time getting adequate, healthy meals at work. This results in me eating out and going WAY over on calories and not eating food that is good for me. They are quick and easy and for what I would spend on eating out once or twice a day, affordable. The thing with the shakes are they are purely calories and nutrition. So if I stop eating shakes and started eating junk again I would gain weight; however, if I stop the shakes and replace them with equally healthy, low calorie, healthy food I will continue to loose. In general I am pleased with the program. I am not losing weight yet, but that is because of some unrelated health issues I have going on. I am full and satisfied. On top of it, since starting I haven't had a single soda or sweets (and no desire for them). The vitamins have given me a ton more energy!