uh oh weekends here!

Options
I workout the whole week sun-thurs and then saturday. The one night I take off is Friday night. And I eat great not more then my calorie limit every day of the week as well. Then friday night comes and we have a huge family meal and I'm always eating over but shouldn't I be able to reward myself for one night and not see myself at the same weight the next week. I like to have sushi a little red wine. I dont go wayyy over but I feel like I need the reward for motivation. What can I do to help myself get my weight to stay lower and keep going lower and still have my one day off?

Replies

• starboardzor
    Options
    I make compromises with myself. I think overdoing it a little is OK here and there. I haven't had a cheeseburger in three months (i used to eat them all the time!) and I plan on getting one tonight. But I won't get fries with it. I'll opt for a veggie or fruit. I see that as a compromise. I still feel in control of the situation, but I'm giving myself a treat at the same time.
  • austxdreamin
    Options
    Do you do the same workout during the week? Maybe trying a higher cardio workout Thurs/Sat would help??? I also give myself some slack one day a week, but still try to get some workout in on that day - even a walk around the block.

I will keep an eye out on this post to see what others say and if we can have that day off without the scale being mean to us!! ;-)
  • yanksgurl613
    Options
    Yeah I do. I can try to do some extra exercise saturday and sunday night and see if that helps. Hoping to see more posts as well with ideas as to what you guys do.